If you want to share other groups' events on your group, you can include their events on your calendar. To include other groups' events on your calendar:
- Go to the PlanIt Purple home page.
- Click the button labeled Add/Manage Events and log in.
- On your dashboard, under Event Sharing section on the right column, click Include Other Groups' Events. This will take you to PlanIt Purple home page.
- Locate the event you would like to include and click that event's title. An event detail window will open.
- Scroll past the evenet description to Add Event To My Group section. Here, using the dropdown, select the group you want to include this event to and click Submit. You will get an Event Successfully Shared message in green confirming the same. Close the window to return to the main PlanIt Purple page.
- If you are a co-sponsor: Check the box beneath the drop-down if your group is cosponsoring the event. This will send your request to share the event to the group that created the event, once they approve your request, your group will be listed as a cosponsor in the event details. if not, the event will be listed on your dashboard under Upcoming Events.