Chicago Evening Loop
Some routes are operating on reduced or modified schedules. Please see our COVID-19 Announcement for the most updated information.
The Evening Loop Shuttle operates in the evening between Northwestern's Chicago campus and various Metra stations in the downtown area.
- Simpson-Querrey Biomedical Research Center - southeast corner of building on Huron Street
- Time-Life Building – southwest corner of Fairbanks Court and Ohio Street
- Millennium Station – northwest corner of Randolph Street and Michigan Avenue
- Ogilvie Station – west side of Clinton Street between Randolph Street and Washington Boulevard
- Union Station – near the Clinton CTA stop between Adams Street and Jackson Boulevard
- LaSalle Street Station – southeast corner of Financial Place and Congress Parkway
Only Northwestern faculty, staff, and students are eligible to ride this shuttle. Tickets are not sold to the general public.
- 10-ride ticket packet: $21.00
- Monthly pass: $52.00
Employees can only purchase tickets at their respective employer's sales location. You may purchase tickets at:
- Northwestern University: Transportation & Parking Services, Abbott Hall - Room 100
- Employees may purchase passes pre-tax through the Commuter Pre-Tax Transit program with PayFlex. Follow the "Enrollment - Purchasing Transit Passes" instructions on the Human Resources website.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital: U.S. Bank, Feinberg Pavilion, second floor (Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to noon and 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.); cash or check only
- NM Central DuPage: Concierge Office, second floor
- Shirley Ryan AbilityLab: Garage Parking Office, fifth Floor
- Lurie Children's: Monthly tickets are through Wage-Works only. 10-Ride packs can be purchased through Wage-Works or from Food Service cashiers at the 11th Floor cafeteria.
This shuttle operates year-round, Monday through Friday. It does not run on Northwestern Memorial holidays:
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25, 2020
- New Year's Day: Friday, January 1, 2021
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 31, 2021
- Independence Day: Monday, July 5, 2021 (day of observation)
View Chicago Evening Loop in a larger map.