The Evening Loop Shuttle operates in the evening between Northwestern's Chicago campus, various Metra stations, and CTA 'L' stations in the downtown area.
- Abbott Hall – northeast corner of McClurg Court and Huron Street
- Time-Life Building – southwest corner of Fairbanks Court and Ohio Street
- Millennium Station – northwest corner of Randolph Street and Michigan Avenue
- CTA 'L' station – James R. Thompson Center
- Ogilvie Station – west side of Clinton Street between Randolph Street and Washington Boulevard
- Union Station – near the Clinton CTA stop between Adams Street and Jackson Boulevard
- LaSalle Street Station – southeast corner of Financial Place and Congress Parkway
Only Northwestern faculty, staff, and students are eligible to ride this shuttle. Tickets are not sold to the general public.
- 10-rides ticket packet: $20.00
- Monthly pass: $49.50
Employees can only purchase tickets at their respective employer's sales location. You may purchase tickets at:
- Northwestern University: Transportation & Parking Services, Abbott Hall - Room 100
- Employees may purchase passes pre-tax through the Commuter Pre-Tax Transit program with PayFlex. Follow the "Enrollment - Purchasing Transit Passes" instructions on the Human Resources website.
- NMFF/NM: Feinberg cashier, second floor (Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.); Fresh Market at Fairbanks, Prentice, second floor (cash only)
- NM Central DuPage: Concierge Office, second floor
- Shirley Ryan AbilityLab: Garage Parking Office, fifth Floor
- Lurie Children's: Monthly tickets are through Wage-Works only. 10-Ride packs can be purchased through Wage-Works or from Food Service cashiers at the 11th Floor cafeteria.
This shuttle operates year-round, Monday through Friday. It does not run on Northwestern Memorial holidays:
- Labor Day: Monday, September 3, 2018
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 22, 2018
- Christmas Day: Tuesday, December 25, 2018
- New Year's Day: Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 27, 2019
- Independence Day: Thursday, July 4, 2019
View Chicago Evening Loop in a larger map.