The Paw Print Student Newsletter Submissions
The Paw Print Student Newsletter will go out Wednesday pm each week during the academic school year to communicate with the Northwestern Student Community on a timely basis. Keep in mind this newsletter is going to students only. You will be contacted if there are any issues or questions for follow up information.
PAW PRINT WILL BE BI-WEEKLY THROUGH THE SUMMER STARTING WITH JUNE 23rd
- Deadline Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Any graphics submitted will be evaluated for usage. If you would like help creating a graphic for your submission, or any other questions can be sent to Jill Norton.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL PAW PRINT SUBMISSIONS:
- This form is for Student Affairs Departments only.
- Check all links to make sure they are working links. Broken links may result in not being included.
- Please spell out any acronyms first time used as this is going to areas outside of Student Affairs.
- Please keep your content brief and link to longer content on website
- We will be only running your piece as a feature once, so be mindful of when you are submitting it, keep it as close to an event or deadline as possible. We can run things repeatedly in the "Week Ahead" calendar.
ANY GRAPHIC SUBMITTED MUST BE:
- .jpg or .png file type
- name of event/campaign
- clean backgrounds
- DO NOT INCLUDE information that is in the copy of the submission.
- DO NOT INCLUDE
- SMALL TEXT
- LINKS, BIT.LYS
- SMALL LOGOS
Keep in mind the graphics will be very small (250x250) and any extra text will be difficult to read.