Division Priorities 2020-2022
In an annual review of the division's strategic plan, the Student Affairs Leadership Team, SALT, recommitted to the vision, mission, and strategic themes for the division. For the fiscal years for 2020 through 2022, the priorities revised to reflect the data, climate, and environment for students. The priorities were adjusted with safety, wellness, and compliance in mind. In a time of budget constraints, we remain committed to consistently and efficiently delivering upon our mission.
- Expand upon existing student wellness programs while delivering services and influencing policies that promote mental, physical, and emotional health, resilience, and wellbeing.
- Collectively impact the campus climate for diversity, equity and inclusion with emphasis on first generation, low-income, marginalized, and underrepresented minority students.
- Ensure students develop an integrated sense of personal identity, self-efficacy, and a personal code of ethics; and develop healthy, respectful, and collaborative relationships with others.
- Focus on organizational health and workforce planning as supported by the division's new human resources strategy.
- Leverage the two-year live-on requirement as a conduit to continue building community on campus.
- Contribute to the university's comprehensive 7-year strategy to enhance facilities and spaces for students.