she/her/hers & they/them/theirs
Where do you call home?
- A very small town called Walsenburg, CO
What do you do at Northwestern?
- I am a graduate assistant for Social Justice Education and support in the PIE program
What are you passionate about?
- I am passionate about social justice, equity, and education access. I have done a lot of work in education and as well as working with others on identity development. I love supporting those in learning and growth within themselves and to decolonize ourselves.
What are some moments/accomplishments/projects you have been proud of?
- Something that I have been very proud of recently was helping create a LGBTQ+ mentorship program at Loyola! I am also a graduate intern at their student diversity office and this past year my supervisor and I worked hard to help bring this new mentorship program to campus and the 2020-21 academic year will be our first year.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- I really enjoy exploring new things to do in Chicago and to check out different coffee shops! I also really like sports and to try to become the best plant parent that I can be.