she/her/hers & they/them/theirs
Where do you call home?
- Chicago, IL
What do you do at Northwestern?
- Graduate Assistant for Peer Inclusion Educators (PIE)
What are you passionate about?
- Spreading love and joy, collective healing, transformative and environmental justice
What are some moments/accomplishments/projects you have been proud of?
- I’m proud of myself for starting my wellness business, Earth Mama Wellness LLC! I’m also proud to currently pursue a Masters in Social Work from Columbia University. I’m also proud of the human I am :)
Where can you be found around campus?
- Wherever the lake views and peace-and-quiet are 🙂
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Go on long nature walks, get lost in a good book and get my hands dirty (cooking, gardening, work up a good yoga sweat, etc)