Loan Terms & Conditions
Student must be enrolled full-time at Northwestern University. Northwestern University Student Finance and ECSI have partnered to service student loans after graduation and through repayment.
The following terms and conditions are rules the borrower must abide by when accepting the loan. It is important that you carefully read and understand this information. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact Student Finance.
2018-19 terms and conditions
- NU Alternative Loan for Graduate and Professional Students (GPAL)
- Northwestern University Kellogg International Option A
- Northwestern University Kellogg International Option B
- NU Medical School – Unsubsidized
- Northwestern University Loans for Undergraduates
- NU Loan for International Undergraduates
- NU Loan for Graduate and Professional Students (SUPSL)
- Northwestern General Endowed
- Undergraduate - Study Abroad
Mandatory entrance counseling for Stafford and Perkins loans are done online.
Students can use CAESAR to apply for an NU Loan, view their award, and request a refund.
TILA - student loan disclosures
The federal government has mandated that disclosure notices be provided for all private educational loans as it relates to the Truth-in-Lending Act for Regulation Z. For more information about the regulations, see the FDIC website.
Should you have any other questions, feel free to contact Student Finance at (847) 491-3125 or email@example.com