Non-Work Study Job Portal
Northwestern Career Advancement offers access to QuadJobs, a central job portal for all non-work study opportunities at Northwestern.
Northwestern faculty/staff and local community members are welcome to use this service to post non-work study on-campus opportunities, as well as off-campus jobs, which include any part-time opportunity or one-off job in the communities surrounding campus.
This service is free for Northwestern staff and faculty members to use, following the instructions below. For community members, there is a $7 fee per posting.
Account Instructions for Northwestern Staff and Faculty
- Sign up for QuadJobs using your @northwestern.edu email address
- When entering your credit card information, be sure to select the annual household subscription option ($35) and use the promo code “wildcats” so that your card will not be charged. In addition, please use your northwestern.edu email address. The free QuadJobs account will only work with a northwestern.edu email address.
- Feel free to connect with QuadJobs directly if you have any questions about posting opportunities (email@example.com)
Account Instructions for Community Members (not affiliated with Northwestern)
- Sign up for QuadJobs using your email address
- Select whether you’d like to post one job ($7/per job) or purchase an annual subscription for unlimited postings ($95/year) and enter your credit card information to proceed