Faculty Recruiting System
The Faculty Recruiting System (FRS) is a system that collects applications to open faculty positions at Northwestern and provides Search Committee Members with an online portal through which they can review applicant materials. The Guide for Search Committee Members will walk you through how to access and review applications that have been submitted to open positions within your department.
The Faculty Recruiting System (FRS) is available to facilitate the collection and review of applicant materials. The guides listed below are designed to assist faculty, departmental staff, and Dean's Office Staff in navigating the FRS system.
The Faculty Recruiting System can be accessed via the following URL: https://facultyrecruiting.northwestern.edu.
Guides for Faculty
- Guide for Search Committee Members – Steps for search committee members to log in and review applications
Guides for Departmental Staff
- Configuring a Search: Quick Guide – Brief overview of configuring a launching a search within FRS
- Guide for Search Administrators – Full overview of FRS functionality
- eRecruit Instructions and eRecruit-FRS Interface – Steps to request a faculty position and enter a job advertisement in myHR eRecruit (must be completed before a search can be launched in FRS)
- Guide to Disposition Codes – Guide to entering disposition codes for unselected candidates (required before an offer can be made to a candidate)