Chief Diversity Officer
Northwestern University is conducting a search for the next Chief Diversity Officer (CDO). A search committee, including faculty, student, and staff representatives, is undertaking the search.
Members of the Northwestern community are invited to share feedback, submit questions, and recommend candidates to the search committee by emailing CDOsearch@northwestern.edu.
Interested candidates should review the leadership profile to learn more about the position before applying. Applications are being accepted through Northwestern's Careers webpage (search JobID "38957").
Chief Diversity Officer Search Committee
- Manuel Cuevas-Trisán, chair, Vice President for Human Resources and Chief Human Resources Officer, Human Resources
- Linda Broadbelt, Associate Dean for Research, McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Sciences; Sarah Rebecca Roland Professor, Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Aymar Jean Christian, Associate Professor, Communication Studies, School of Communications
- Kate Harrington-Rosen, Director, Equity Outreach and Education, Office of Equity
- Leslie Harris, Professor, History, Judd A. and Marjorie Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences; Co-Chair, Organization of Women Faculty
- Omari Keeles, Assistant Director for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Searle Center for Advancing Learning and Teaching
- Patricia (Patty) Loew, Professor, Medill School of Journalism; Co-Director, Center for Native American & Indigenous Research
- Yael Mayer, Business Administrator, Center for Synthetic Biology and McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Sciences; Vice Chair of Northwestern University Staff Advisory Council (NUSAC)
- Daviree L. Velázquez Phillip, Director, Multicultural Student Affairs, Student Affairs
- Baron Reed, Professor, Philosophy, Judd A. and Marjorie Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences; Past President, Faculty Senate; Special Assistant to the Provost
- Soteria Reid, School of Education and Social Policy, class of 2021; President, National Pan-Hellenic Council at Northwestern University
- Elizabeth Tsui, second-year PhD student, Driskill Graduate Program; Student Council Co-President, Medical Scientist Training Program
- Damon L. Williams, Jr., Assistant Dean, Diversity and Inclusion, The Graduate School
- Marianna Kepka, Associate Vice President for Organizational Strategy and Change
- Mearah Quinn-Brauner, Director for Strategy and Policy, Office of the Provost
- Lorraine Cassis, Executive Assistant, Office of the Provost