Search Committee for Dean of Kellogg School of Management
Northwestern University is conducting a search for Dean of the Kellogg School of Management. A small faculty-led work group—listed below—is undertaking the search. Chaired by Paola Sapienza, the Donald C. Clark/HSBC Chair in Consumer Finance at Kellogg, this group will identify excellent candidates to recommend to the provost. At that time, we will engage a broader set of Kellogg and University stakeholders in the selection and recruitment process.
If you have thoughts and suggestions for the new dean, please send your counsel and nominations to email@example.com.
Kellogg Dean Search Work Group Members
- Paola Sapienza, Work Group Chair, Donald C. Clark/HSBC Chair in Consumer Finance; Professor of Finance
- David Austen-Smith, Peter G. Peterson Chair in Corporate Ethics; Professor of Managerial Economics and Decision Sciences; Director, Ford Motor Center for Global Citizenship
- Jabbar Bennett, Associate Provost and Chief Diversity Officer
- Kathleen Hagerty, Interim Dean, Kellogg School of Management; First Chicago Professorship of Finance; Professor of Finance
- Jane Henningsen, President, Kellogg Student Association
- Angela Lee, Mechthild Esser Nemmers Professor of Marketing
- W. James McNerney, Kellogg Global Advisory Board; Board of Trustees
- Nicola Persico, John L. and Helen Kellogg Professor of Managerial Economics and Decision Sciences; Director of the Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management
The committee is being staffed by:
- Jake Julia, Vice Provost for Administration and Chief of Staff
- Andrea Bueschel, Associate Provost for Strategy and Policy
- Dan Pattley, Coordinator for Strategy and Policy