Search Committee for Dean of Kellogg School of Management
Northwestern University is conducting a search for the successor to Sally Blount, Dean of the Kellogg School of Management. A search committee, including faculty, student, alumni, and staff representatives, is undertaking the search.
The committee will seek input from the University community, and it will be assisted by a search firm, Korn Ferry, to help identify the best candidates. The committee would like to hear from your thoughts and suggestions for the new dean. Please send your counsel and nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Committee Members
- Paola Sapienza, Chair, Donald C. Clark/HSBC Chair in Consumer Finance; Professor of Finance.
- David Austen-Smith, Peter G. Peterson Chair in Corporate Ethics; Professor of Managerial Economics and Decision Sciences; Director, Ford Motor Center for Global Citizenship; Chair Managerial Economics and Decision Sciences Department
- Jabbar Bennett, Associate Provost and Chief Diversity Officer
- Bobby Calder, Charles H. Kellstadt Professor of Marketing; Director of the Center for Cultural Marketing
- David Figlio, Dean, School of Education and Social Policy; Orrington Lunt Professor of Education and Social Policy; Faculty Fellow, Institute for Policy Research
- Greg Hanifee, Associate Dean of Executive MBA Programs; Clinical Assistant Professor of Management
- Harry Kraemer (KSM ’79), Clinical Professor of Strategy; Member, Kellogg Global Advisory Board
- Angela Lee, Mechthild Esser Nemmers Professor of Marketing
- W. James McNerney, Chair, Kellogg Global Advisory Board
- William Ocasio, John L. and Helen Kellogg Professor of Management & Organizations
- Nicola Persico, John L. and Helen Kellogg Professor of Managerial Economics and Decision Sciences; Director of the Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management
- Lauren Rivera, Associate Professor of Management and Organizations; Associate Professor of Sociology
- Myah Smith (KSM ‘18), President, Kellogg Student Association
- Jeroen Swinkels, Richard M. Paget Professor of Management Policy; Professor of Strategy; Chair of Personnel Committee
The committee is being staffed by:
- Jake Julia, Associate Provost and Associate Vice President of Change Management
- Roma Khanna, Director of Change Management