Search Committee for Vice President and General Counsel
Northwestern University is conducting a search for the next Vice President and General Counsel. A search committee, including representatives from the faculty, staff, and Board of Trustees, is undertaking the search.
The committee is seeking input from the University community and would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions for the new Vice President and General Counsel. Please send your input and nominations to email@example.com.
Vice President and General Counsel Search Committee
- Craig Johnson, Chair, Senior Vice President for Business and Finance
- Deborah A. DeHaas, Board of Trustees, Vice Chairman and National Managing Partner of the Center for Board Effectiveness, Deloitte
- D. Cameron Findlay, Board of Trustees, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary, Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Lois Hedman, Associate Professor, Feinberg School of Medicine, and President-Elect, Faculty Senate
- Eric Neilson, Vice President for Medical Affairs and Lewis Landsberg Dean, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Jim Phillips, Combe Family Vice President for Athletics and Recreation
- Patricia Telles-Irvin, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Charles A. Tribbett III, Board of Trustees, Managing Director, Russell Reynolds Associates
This committee is being staffed by:
- Andrea Bueschel, Associate Provost for Strategy and Policy
- Dan Pattley, Coordinator for Strategy and Policy