FA Important Dates
Family Ambassadors (FAs) will be expected to attend all spring and fall training in addition to Parent and Family Orientation and Family Weekend. Please carefully review the list of commitments below before deciding to apply.
FA Spring Training
FAs will attend three training sessions in the Spring Quarter:
- April 13 @ 6:30 PM - 7:30 p.m. CDT via Zoom
- May 4 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 p.m. CDT via Zoom
- May 11 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 p.m. CDT via Zoom
- May 18 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 p.m. CDT via Zoom
- June 1 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 p.m. CDT via Zoom
Fall FA Camp
Fall FA Camp will be Friday, September 11– Sunday, September 13.
FAs will move in early in the daytime on Friday, September 11 with FA camp starting in the late afternoon. During FA Camp, FAs should expect to participate in training starting at 8:30 a.m. and ending anytime between 9-10 p.m.
* If you are a member of a fraternity/sorority planning to live in the house for the Fall 2020, it is your responsibility to secure early move-in approval from your house as soon as possible. If you are not able to move in early, it is your responsibility to find alternate early move-in housing. NSFP will not be able to provide early housing for any PA not living in a residence hall or residential college.
Parent & Family Orientation + Wildcat Welcome
Parent and Family Orientation will be Monday, September 14 - Tuesday, September 15. Wildcat Welcome will be Monday, September 14 at 7 a.m. - Monday, September 21 at 9 p.m.
FAs are expected to be on-campus and remain available in order to fulfill all responsibilities associated with Parent and Family Orientation and Wildcat Welcome.
Family Weekend is Friday, October 16 - Sunday, October, 18. FAs are expected to have no other duties or activities during Family Weekend. Training for Family Weekend will occur Monday, October 12 at 4:30 p.m.