New students will receive their very own personalized schedule books when they check into an assigned Wildcat Welcome Center on September 14. This summer we will provide a very brief overview of what Wildcat Welcome will look like. Please note that students should not plan off-campus obligations during this time.
Wildcat Welcome will include:
- Meetings with your academic advisor to plan a fall quarter class schedule;
- Assigned fall quarter class registration periods;
- Events with your Peer Adviser group;
- Residence hall activities;
- Sessions to learn about the community, student culture, and what is expected of community members;
- and, traditions that will help launch you into your first year as a Wildcat!