InclusionNU Fund Board
Be part of the InclusionNU Fund Board!
Are you looking to get more involved with MSA, work in a team environment, and support student organizations centering diversity, access, and inclusion in their programming? Then join the InclusionNU Fund Board for 2019-20!
The InclusionNU Fund is a grant distributed by Multicultural Student Affairs (MSA) that supports registered Northwestern University student organizations in implementing programs and initiatives that align with MSA's mission of cultivating an inclusive and welcoming campus through intentional engagement with difference.
InclusionNU Fund Board member responsibilities include:
on how to evaluate applications fairly and consistently a training
- Reviewing all InclusionNU Fund applications for alignment with the fund’s priorities
- Attending board meetings three times a quarter (dates below) to make funding decisions.
- Ensuring and maintaining the integrity of the board’s decision-making process
- Funding Meetings
- Funding meetings take place three times a quarter on Wednesdays from 5 - 7 PM. Dinner is provided during meetings.
- October 2
Fall Quarter Meeting Dates
- October 16
- November 6
- December 4
Winter Quarter Meeting Dates
- January 22
- February 12
- March 4
Spring Quarter Meeting Dates
- April 15
- May 6
- May 27
- Applications are open now!
- Click here to apply: https://forms.dosa.northwestern.edu/view.php?id=1190082