- Pronouns: (She, Her, Hers)
- Office Address: Multicultural Center, 1936 Sheridan Rd, Evanston, IL 60201
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 847-467-6200
Where do you call home?
I've moved around a lot my whole life - the longest I've lived anywhere its five years - so home is whenever my parents are. Right now, that's Aiken, SC. Memphis, TN is definitely my favorite place that I've lived so far.
- What do you do at Northwestern?
- I am a Graduate Assistant for the APIDA student population. I also am pursuing an MS in Leadership for Creative Enterprises at the School of Communication.
- What groups/ committees/ communities are you a part of at NU?
- Since I'm so new to campus, nothing yet. But, I am hoping to provide support and be a part of any APIDA-affiliated groups, as well as any film and theatre-related communities on campus.
- What are you passionate about?
- I am passionate about diversity and inclusion in relation to film, television, and theatre. I believe we need more representation on the screen and stage. There are so many stories that need to be told and that have slipped through the cracks. I believe the power of storytelling can really bring these important stories and the identities and communities associated with them to the surface.
- What are some moments/ accomplishments/ projects that you have been proud of?
- I am so proud of being on the MSA Team and working with people who are just as passionate about diversity and inclusion as I am. I also wrote a play called The Choice is Yours which placed runners up for the 2019 Judith Barlow Prize, and is completely embedded in my passion for storytelling, diversity, and inclusion.
- Where can you be found around campus?
- You can find me in my office at the Multicultural Center or at the Francis Searle Building located in the north part of campus!
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- I love reading, writing, watching movies with a close and critical eye, cooking, running, and spending time with my friends and people who inspire me.