- Pronouns: (He, She, They)
- Office Address: Multicultural Center, 1936 Sheridan Rd, Evanston, IL 60201 and 1999 Campus Drive (Norris Center) 3rd FL, Gender and Sexuality Resource Center
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 847-467-6200
- Where do you call home?
- I consider home to be both Tijuana, Baja California and San Diego.
- What do you do at Northwestern?
- I am a first-year graduate student at Northwestern University where I am working towards receiving my Ph.D. within the School of Communications. Currently, I am a graduate assistant through the multicultural student affairs department. My role is to aid the LGBTQ+ student communities on campus through creative programming in areas around identity.
- What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about supporting and mentoring other first-generation college students especially those that identify within the LGBTQ+ spectrum. My research is primarily invested in understanding the relationship between queer nightlife, neon signage, and stigmatized subcultural groups on a transnational scale.
- What are some moments/ accomplishments/ projects that you have been proud of?
One of my proudest accomplishments is being the first person in my family to receive their bachelors degree. I am also proud of having been honored as a Lambda Awardee for my on-campus student leadership, being a recipient of the Tomas Rivera Award for my Class of 2019, and having received a scholarship from PFlag San Diego.
- Where can you be found most of the time?
I typically like to read and lounge by the Ryan Center for Musical Arts as well as underneath the trees that overlook the Lakefill.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
In my free time, I enjoy thrift store shopping, spending time with my Pomeranian, watching messy reality tv shows, looking at interior design blogs, and playing the violin.