- Pronouns: (She, Her, Hers)
- Office Address: 1856 Orrington Ave. Evanston, IL 60201
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 847-467-6200
Where do you call home?
Washington, DC...or "The Urreah"
- What do you do at Northwestern?
- I am the Graduate Assistant in MSA working to build community, develop programming, and assist with advising student groups with the Black/African American student population.
- What groups/ committees/ communities are you a part of at NU?
- Black Women Working Group, CIC Staff Engagement Committee
- What are you passionate about?
- I'm most passionate about helping people find their unique passion, purpose, and SHINE.
- What are some moments/ accomplishments/ projects that you have been proud of?
- In a previous role, I was the "official unofficial" Director of Greek Life and helped students learn more about pursuing membership in the nine historically African American, international Greek lettered fraternities and sororities. Also, one of my very first fundraising events I ever hosted was Dave Chappelle at the Kennedy Center.
- Where can you be found around campus?
- You can find me at the Temporary Black House, or anywhere there is GREAT coffee, music, and people.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- I LOVE to travel and shop. More than likely, I'm catching a flight to a music or cultural festival trying to find unique gifts for friends and family. Thrift and consignment stores are LIFE.