Are you looking to get involved with Multicultural Student Affairs (MSA)? Take a look at some of the different ways that you can engage with the office.
MSA is seeking student committee members who are committed to the legacy of the Black House, are willing to remain curious by asking questions and learning throughout this process, and finally feel a connection to uplifting and supporting Black students at Northwestern.
- Do you know someone who you would like to nominate to enter the selection process? Students are encouraged to nominate other students by submitting this nomination form.
- If you are interested in applying for this committee, please fill out this application.
MSA seeks creative, detailed oriented, and energetic Student Office Assistants who can manage multiple specialized projects and demonstrates a commitment to diversity and social justice. This position serves as the first point of contact for students, visitors, faculty and staff to one of our three spaces: Gender & Sexuality Resource Center, Multicultural Center, and The Black House.
- Recruitment Timeline: Fall Quarter - Spring Quarter
- Position start and end dates: Fall Quarter - Spring Quarter
For the summer of 2020, MSA is seeking creative, detailed oriented and energetic Student Summer Interns who can manage specialized projects and demonstrates a commitment to diversity and social justice.
These internships are a blend of clerical assistance and specific summer projects.
MSA offers four Graduate Assistant positions. A graduate assistant is a part-time employee who is directly supervised by one of our full-time staff members. Each position serves as a content expert for one of the following student communities:
- Asian-American/Pacific Islander/Desi
- Native American/Indigenous
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer
In addition, the GA is also given the opportunity to work across communities by focusing on one or more of our major programming areas: Identity Engagement, Leadership & Education, and Institutional Navigation.
Recruitment Timeline: Fall Quarter - Spring Quarter
Positions start and end dates: Fall Quarter - Spring Quarter.
For current opening, please visit the Campus Inclusion & Community page.