Residential Colleges

CCS Residential College members on field day

Current and new residential college residents are encouraged to get involved by suggesting and helping with program planning, getting to know affiliated faculty/staff, and/or considering running for a student leadership position. Those interested should contact their residential college faculty chair and/or student president for more information. 

Non-Resident Membership

Students who do not live in a residential college can still participate in the residential college program by becoming a dues-paying "non-resident" member. Non-resident members are members of the residential college who live in a different building on campus (a residence hall, another residential college) or off-campus (apartment, home).

Residential colleges inform non-resident members about upcoming college events with periodic e-mail messages.

Students interested in non-resident membership should visit the Office of Residential Academic Initiatives at 2122 Sheridan, Room 120, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Applicants must submit applications in person. A building access memo must be signed by the applicant.

2019-2020 Non-Resident application