Skip to main content

Mail Forwarding

University Address

All USPS First Class mail received for students no longer on campus will be forwarded to home addresses provided through Caesar. First class mail does not include bulk mail, periodicals (newspapers, magazines, etc.) or items from private carriers (UPS, FedEX, etc.). We encourage residents, especially those in graduate housing, complete a change of address form on the USPS website


Update Your Mailing Address with Third Parties

In addition to updating your forwarding address with the University, please remember to update your mailing address with third parties such as banks and magazine providers. To update your mailing address for magazines, visit Magazine Subscriber Services. Additionally, don’t forget to change your address with your bank.