Form Library

Access all of the required forms that are administered by the International Office. Forms are organized by audience type.

Student forms

These forms include immigration forms, employment authorization forms, and forms related to personal information and student status.

Visitor forms

These forms are for J-1 Exchange Visitors and their J-2 dependents,  J-1 Student Interns, and B-1/WB visitors.

Employee forms

These forms include immigration forms for H-1B Beneficiaries, E-3 (Australian National) employees, TN (Canadian/Mexican National) employees, and prospective Legal Permanent Resident. Northwestern Departments can find immigration forms for their employees.

Hiring and host department forms

Sponsoring departments can find required forms for employee and visitor visa applications.