Notice of Intent to Hire
In compliance with Department of Labor requirements for employers petitioning for H-1B / E-3 visas, the following notice of positions for which there is an intention to hire H-1B / E-3 employees is provided. Candidates have already been selected to fill the positions; the 'Notice of Intent to Hire' is not a posting for an open position.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor. All Labor Condition Applications pertaining to these positions are available for public inspection at the Office of International Student and Scholar Services.
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Radiation Oncology
- Research Assistant Professor of Pathology 2
- Research Assistant Professor in Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Research Associate in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- Assistant Professor of Preventative Medicine 2
- Postdoctoral Scholar in Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Assistant Professor of Cell and Molecular Biology