Big Ten Exchange for International Educators
The Big Ten Academic Alliance's International Visiting Professionals Program allows staff the opportunity to shadow international education colleagues at another Big Ten university in the spirit of sharing knowledge and resources across institutions.
Full-time Northwestern staff members may apply to visit:
- University of Illinois
- University of Iowa
- University of Maryland
- University of Michigan
- Michigan State University
- University of Minnesota
- The Ohio State University
- Pennsylvania State University
- University of Wisconsin
- Rutgers University
Email Kim Rapp a letter of application indicating:
- Name of the institution you would like to visit.
- The “campus area of excellence” in which you would like to shadow administrators at that institution, and why that area is of professional interest and/or benefit to you.
- Support from your manager to participate (including that you can be out of the office for two to three full business days).
- Dates that you propose to make the visit (this will need to be negotiated with the host institution).
- A budget that outlines the approximate cost of the trip, and the amount of financial assistance that will be provided by your department (50% match preferred, but all applications will be considered).