How Do I Find Tax Information?

You may want to complete W-4 forms to modify your tax withholding or look up information regarding how taxes are calculated or reported.

Learn more about tax forms and information:

  1. Forms W-4 to change tax withholding

    Federal, Illinois, and Wisconsin W-4s are available online.

  2. Annual tax reporting information to assist with tax returns

    Information regarding Form W-2 and 1042-S and helpful IRS guides.

  3. Information for scholarship and fellowship recipients including NRSA awards

    These payments are considered taxable but not subject to withholding. Information explaining this process are available.

  4. Social Security and Medicare tax information for students
  5. Information for Nonresidents
    Information for nonresidents including filing annual tax returns and tax identification numbers (SSN and ITIN).


Contact us at