Lead From Where You Are
In these unprecedented times, we know that managers at all levels are experiencing new and different challenges as they lead distributed teams. As an addition to the Learn From Where You Are initiative, this Lead From Where You Are page holds manager resources to develop skill and confidence as they lead, support and engage team members during this moment and beyond.
Connect with Northwestern Managers
Join the community
- Join the Manager's Corner group in MS Teams to share practices, ideas, resources, and learn from each other.
- When you join the Manager's Corner group in MS Teams, you will be invited to join optional monthly real-time zoom conversations. These monthly zoom dialogues are held on first Tuesdays from 3:30-4:30pm and are an opportunity to connect and discuss topics with peers in real time
Tools for Supporting Team Development
Additional Learning for Managers
On-Demand and Virtual Workshops
Playlists for managers are organized by topic such as Leadership Development and Performance Excellence for Managers and support learning that meets your needs, on your own time.
Our virtual workshop calendar lists all upcoming workshops of which are specifically for managers, such as:
- Building Trust from Where You Are
- Active Inclusion (Unconscious Bias as prerequisite)
- Organizational Leadership Specialization Certificate Program (MOOC)
- Accompanying Northwestern Manager “DIY” – Launching TedEd Discussions
Announcing Learning Intersections!
Do you love learning? Sign up today for Learning Intersections, a new newsletter for Northwestern staff and faculty to keep up-to-date on events, resources, and ideas that will help you grow your skills today, and your career tomorrow.