Skip to main content

Tax Information

Employee tax forms

You must complete Form W-4 so that the University can withhold the correct amount of tax. See Tax Withholding Tables (2019)  to better understand federal and Illinois tax rates.

Download forms

Submit completed forms

Please submit your correctly-completed forms (see details below) to the Operations and Payroll office front desk on either campus, through campus mail, or via email to If submitting via email, for your protection, please place a password on the file.

What is a correctly-completed form?  Forms will be rejected/shredded for the following:

Rejected forms must be redone and resubmitted by the employee.


Annual tax information

Reprint forms

Reprint or request a replacement of your W-2 or 1042-C. 

Additional resources