Open Forum Sessions
What's happening with the new system? How will it impact me and my employees? Will it solve all of my problems?
Wonder no more! Timekeeping is a necessary evil, impacting many employees in various roles. Due the the far-reaching scope of this project, Open Forum Sessions have been scheduled to ensure active and equal participation by the entire University community, regardless or your responsibility or experience.
Pre-Submit Questions to the Project Team: Click Here
Next Open Forum: TBD (early May 2022)
The project team has been working tirelessly to fully and accurately test the entire system. This testing has taken priority over the past month, but we look forward to reconnecting in early May with a full project update and a deeper dive into the system's mobile capabilities!
What can you expect from these sessions?
- Virtual, invite-free participation
- Updates on the latest in project status and direction
- Direct consultation with the project team
- Forum for Q&A and input, with the chance to submit your questions in advance
- Demonstrations and the opportunity to participate in testing, training, and adoption
Who is invited?
- School and unit administrators with IT, HR, or timekeeping responsibilities
- Managers of temporary employees, student workers, and biweekly- and monthly-paid staff
- Individual staff contributors who record time worked or time-off usage
- Anyone interested in participating more deeply in a major system rollout (testing, training, and internal adoption)
Where can I submit questions or suggestions?
We're currently finishing up the early phases of the project and would like to provide an initial update that we hope will answer many of your questions. You may submit provide other questions, suggestions, or concerns using this form.