Change Retirement Elections

If you are currently eligible for the Northwestern University sponsored retirement plans, you may use myHR to:

  • Enroll in a retirement plan;
  • Change current retirement deduction contributions;
  • Waive retirement plan participation;
  • Change retirement investment company selections;
  • If eligible, enroll or waive participation in the 457b Deferred Savings Plan.

Additional Resources:

  • Quick Steps to Change your Retirement Elections
  • Frequently Asked Questions

Note: Although this online process replaces the need to submit paper forms, it will still be necessary to contact the investment company to make any changes to your Retirement Plan Beneficiary assignments.

Further Assistance

Password resets:

NUIT Help Desk


myHR Assistance:

myHR Help


Benefits Division: