During this time of physical distancing, the Office of Well-being is providing virtual well-being programs and resources to help support you during this challenging time.
Your Daily 15
We've partnered with Northwestern Recreation to provide Your Daily 15; 15 minute virtual movement breaks each weekday May 5 through May 29. Please note: class will not be held on Monday, May 25.
|Mondays||9:30 a.m.||Energizing Yoga||Chelsea||Register|
|Tuesdays||Noon||HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)||Cerina||Register|
|Wednesdays||9:30 a.m.||Gentle Yoga||Chelsea||Register|
|Fridays||9:30 a.m.||Total Body Conditioning||Cerina||Register|
Join Elizabeth Tuckwell each Tuesday for a 25 minute meditation practice and Eric Budzynski each Friday for a 30 minute guided meditation.
We've partnered with Vicki Shanta Retelny, RDN to host a a Nutrition Webinar Series. Join us for these 60 minute webinars. Webinar descriptions can be viewed per per each respective registration link.
|Tuesday, May 12||11 a.m.||How To Combat Stress Eating||Register|
|Friday, May 15||1 p.m.||Sustaining Energy Levels During Quarantine||Register|
Well-being During COVID-19 Newsletters
We are sharing a Well-being During COVID-19 newsletter bi-monthly. See past newsletters below. Sign-up to receive our newsletters and weekly events email.
We're available to meet with you or your team for a 1:1 well-being, caregiving or flexible work arrangements consultation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A variety of support webinars are available through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Emotional Well-being in Times of Uncertainty: Coping with the Stress Related to COVID-19
- How to Stay Social and Upbeat During COVID-19
- Our Experience of Grief and Loss During COVID-19
- Working from Home: Overcome Barriers and Embrace the Change
- COVID-19 Mutual Aid Resources: curated by the Women's Center, this resource list provides food pantry, emergency helpline, financial support resources and more.
- COVID-19 Updates: learn about updates provided by the Office of Equity.
- Employee Assistance Program: a variety of free and confidential services and resources are available such as short-term counseling, lifecoaching, access to articles, self-assessments and more.
- Learn From Where You Are: provides access to on-demand and live virtual learning, and offers ways to grow professionally, build your skills, and stay engaged and connected.
- Northwestern COVID-19 Updates: learn about updates provided by the University.
- Wildcats Wellness Initiative: Recreation and Athletics in-house experts and campus partners provide tips, recommendations, and instructions in the areas of fitness, emotional wellness and nutrition.