Host a free seminar on a work/life or social/emotional topic at an upcoming meeting for your school, department or affinity group this year. Seminars are provided through our Employee Assistance Program provider, Humana.
Please note: During our current state of social distancing, seminars are being provided in the format of a webinar.
- Seminars are 60 minutes.
- Each department is allotted two seminars a fiscal year (Oct – Sept).
- Choose any Humana seminar.
- Once a seminar is chosen, fill out a seminar request.
- Note: Requests are to be made a minimum of 4 weeks in advance.
- Once your request has been received, you will be contacted you to confirm receipt and your request will be submitted to Humana.
- Once a facilitator has been identified, Charmaine Aris, our Northwestern Humana representative, will contact you to confirm the seminar.
- Charmaine will provide you with the seminar materials: a PowerPoint and handout (if applicable), one week before the seminar.
- The facilitator will contact you as the seminar approaches to discuss any specific needs for your group.
- Contact Evelyn Cordero with questions.