Skip to main content

Immunization Requirements for Non Healthcare Students

Requirements for non-healthcare undergraduate, graduate, professional studies, non-degree, or professional program
Submit the Student Immunization Form and proof of immunizations to:

To upload immunization records, visitNU Personal Health Portal (PnC)

If you have questions concerning the Student Immunization Form, immunization requirements, immunizations, or related issues, please review the Immunization Requirement Frequently Asked Questions, or call Health Information Management Services of the Evanston Campus Northwestern University Student Health Service at 847.491.2203, or send an email message to

For questions concerning the student health insurance coverage selection process, insurance requirements, insurance plan benefits, dependant coverage or related issues, please visit the Student Health Insurance Office page (phone: 847.491.3621 or email: