Entrance Health Requirements for Non-Healthcare Students

Requirements for non-healthcare undergraduate, graduate, continuing and professional studies (SPS), and non-degree programs:

Submit the Admission Health Record and proof of immunizations to:

Northwestern University Health Service
Health Information Management Services
633 Emerson Street
Evanston IL 60208-4000

This address is also listed on the Admission Health Record.

If you have questions concerning the Admission Health Record form, entrance health requirements, immunizations, or related issues, please review the Health Requirement Frequently Asked Questions, or call Health Information Management Services of the Evanston Campus Health Service at 847.491.2203, or send an email message to l-teel@northwestern.edu.

For questions concerning the Insurance Coverage Selection process, insurance requirements, insurance plan benefits, dependant coverage or related issues, please visit the Student Health Insurance Office web site or contact the Student Health Insurance Office at 847.491.3621, or send an email message to student.insurance@northwestern.edu.