Students eligible to use the Health Service may be seen in Women's Health on an appointment basis. Women's Health staff includes nurse practitioners and physicians.
Women's Health offers the following services:
- Emergency Contraception (EC), also known as the "morning after" pill.
- Routine gynecological exam (includes pap smear and chlamydia testing)
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological problems
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Contraceptive counseling and prescriptions
- Pregnancy testing, counseling and referral
You will be charged for prescriptions and certain lab tests.
Staff providing Women's Health services include:
- Lily Cho-Mui, MD
- Kathleen McKibbin, MD
- Kathleen Parker, RN/CNP, Nurse Practitioner
- Lori A. Schwarcz, MD
- Susan Warner, MD (OB/GYN)