What is a Violation of Research Involving Humans?
This is a violation of laws or policies relating to research involving human beings. Examples include:
- Failure to obtain appropriate approval from the Institutional Review Board,
- Failure to adhere to research protocols,
- Failure to obtain informed consent,
- Failure to promptly report adverse reactions.
Who to Contact
To ask a question, receive guidance, or report a violation related to research involving humans, contact a representative from the list below. All are trained and ready to help.
You can also visit EthicsPoint, or call the hotline, to ask a question or submit a report.
Institutional Review Board
- Call: (312) 503-9338
- Email: email@example.com
Social Behavioral Sciences Research
- Call: (847) 467-1723
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org