What are Issues Related to Unsafe Conditions?
These violations concern safety in the environment, including deficiencies or unsafe physical conditions in University buildings or grounds that may pose a danger to individuals or property.
- Poor air quality,
- Exposure to hazardous material,
- Ergonomic issues,
- Improper supervisory directive that places employee in danger,
- Poor housekeeping, or
- Fire code violations.
Who to Contact
Contact 911 for emergencies, or if the situation presents an immediate threat to life or property.
To ask a question, receive guidance, or report a violation related to unsafe conditions, contact a representative from the list below. All are trained and ready to help.
You can also visit EthicsPoint, or call the hotline, to ask a question or submit a report.
Gary Wojtowicz, Director of Operations
- Call: 847-491-5201 (Evanston campus) or 312-503-8000 (Chicago campus)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Risk Management
Luke Figora, Assistant Vice President
- Call: 847-491-7696
- Email: email@example.com
Office for Research Safety
Michael B. Blayney, Executive Director
- Call: 847-491-5581 (Evanston campus) or 312-503-8300 (Chicago campus)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org