What are Issues Related to Harmful Materials?
These issues include concerns or violations related to:
- Storage or disposal -- This includes violations of environmental law, regulation, University policy or procedure with respect to storage or disposal of hazardous materials. Examples include: oil spillages, improper disposal of chemical, biological, or radioactive materials, water contamination, air emissions, and other abuses to the environment.
- Exposure -- This includes concerns related to the exposure of potentially harmful materials, such as asbestos or lead.
Who to Contact
To ask a question, receive guidance, or report a violation related to harmful materials, contact a representative from the list below. All are trained and ready to help.
You can also visit EthicsPoint, or call the hotline, to ask a question or submit a report.
Gary Wojtowicz, Director of Operations
- Call: 847-491-5201 (Evanston campus) or 312-503-8000 (Chicago campus)
- Email: email@example.com
Office for Research Safety
Michael B. Blayney, Executive Director
- Call: 847-491-5581 (Evanston campus) or 312-503-8300 (Chicago campus)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org