What is Theft?
Theft is the act of stealing.
- Taking or removing another's personal property.
- Taking intangible property (e.g., identity, intellectual property).
- Improper disposal of equipment purchased for research purposes.
Who to Contact
Contact 911 for emergencies, or if the situation presents an immediate threat to life or property.
To ask a question, receive guidance, or report a violation related to theft, contact a representative from the list below.
Gloria Graham, Deputy Chief of Police
- Contact for: Criminal activity that has already taken place, or may take place in the near future; non-emergencies.
- Call: 847-467-3456 (Evanston campus) or 312-503-3456 (Chicago campus)
Dana Bradley, Associate Vice President, Human Resources
- Call: 847-467-7505
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcia Isaacson, Associate Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Call: 847-467-6171
- Email: email@example.com
You can also visit EthicsPoint, or call the hotline, to ask a question or submit a report.