The Office of Equity offers a variety of trainings designed to inform students, staff, faculty, and visitors about their rights and responsibilities as members of the Northwestern community. We offer trainings on the following topics:
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Reporting
- Responsible Employee/Mandatory Reporter Training
- Preventing Harassment and Discrimination
- LGBTQ Ally Trainings
- Creating Gender-Inclusive Spaces
We welcome inquiries about training topics not listed above.
In the 2017-18 academic year, the Office of Equity offered 123 training events.
5,263 total individuals were trained.
- Students: 4,134
- Staff: 743
- Faculty: 332
- Other (third party vendors, Greek House Directors, etc): 54
- 31 outreach events
- including tabling, participating in resource fairs, office hours around campus