- Pronouns He/Him/His
- Office Address (Building and Room): Foster Walker, House 6, Reception
- Email: jackson.day@
- Phone: 601.906.4568
- Where do you call home?
- Jackson, MS
- What do you do at Northwestern?
- I am the AmeriCorps VISTA at Student Enrichment Services.
- What groups/committees/communities are you a part of at NU?
- Aside from working in SES, I regularly work with other branches of Campus Inclusion and Community. I also work with groups on campus that serve FGLI students, such as Purple Pantry.
- What are you passionate about?
- I am passionate about students accessing all opportunities they are interested in regardless of cost or other barriers. I am passionate about students learning how to navigate challenge and "failure". Most of all I'm passionate about students having a collegiate experience that facilitates thriving and empowerment through raising consciousness about self and others.
- What are some moments/accomplishments/projects you have been proud of?
- I am proud of how much I have learned in the last few years about myself and about the world. Also, I am proud to have graduated college and been accepted into law school.
- Where can you be found around campus?
- I can be found in House 6 of Foster-Walker, generally working the front desk.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- I enjoy studying languages, reading, exercising, and exploring Chicago.