Make an Appointment
*During the COVID-19 pandemic, CAPS has remained available and we have updated our services to prioritize the health and safety of our community. Please click here to learn more about which services are the best fit for you *
Scheduling an Initial Care Plan Phone Meeting
- Please schedule only ONE appointment.
- To schedule an Initial Care Plan Phone Meeting online click here.
- Students interested in services at Evanston CAPS should first schedule an Initial Care Plan Meeting unless they are seeking Crisis Support.
- The scheduler only shows available appointments within the next 2 weeks. If there are no listed times available, check back regularly as new appointments open up daily, or contact CAPS at (847) 491-2151.
Recommended next steps from the Initial Care Plan Phone Meetings may include:
- Scheduling an Extended Care Plan Meeting at CAPS
- Scheduling an urgent or crisis appointment at CAPS within 24 to 48 hours
- Receiving tailored referrals for therapists, psychiatrists, and other providers in the community
- Scheduling an appointment to learn more about Group Therapy
- Attending an outreach or education program/workshop
- Connecting to other campus resources