Initial Care Plan Meeting
What to Know for Your Initial Care Plan Meeting
- To schedule an initial phone consultation online click here.
- Appointments may be made with counselors on the Evanston or Chicago campus
- For Initial Care Plan Meetings by Phone, call back at the appointment time to speak with a CAPS counselor for 20 minutes
- If you arrive or call in 10 or more minutes late for your meeting, you will be asked to reschedule.
In your meeting, counselors will ask a series of questions intended to:
- Understand and clarify concerns
- Find the next best step to connect you with best-fit resources
- Provide initial options for coping effectively