What to Know for Your Initial Assessment
- To schedule an Initial Assessment consultation online click here - Evanston Initial Assessment
- You will receive an email with intake paperwork that must be completed before your appointment.
- This meeting is via Zoom. Please make sure to secure a private meeting space. The counselor will send you a Zoom link after paperwork is completed.
- Please be ready to join the Zoom meeting within 5 minutes. You will be asked to reschedule your meeting if you do not join within 5 minutes.
In your meeting, counselors will ask a series of questions intended to:
- Understand and clarify concerns
- Find the next best step to connect you with best-fit resources
- Provide initial options for coping effectively