Fall Programming for Minors
Programs for pre-college students who are not enrolled at Northwestern, including all activities for minors, should transition to remote delivery or be postponed for the fall term. Exceptions will be made for Northwestern University Athletics recruiting events.
- Programming for pre-college populations should target remote delivery, or be postponed for the fall term if remote delivery is not possible.
- No pre-college programming can be delivered in-person on or off campus. This includes all programming for minors including those who enroll in Northwestern courses as non-degree seeking students.
- Minors who are enrolled students, e.g., undergraduates, can continue to participate in courses and programming as Northwestern students. Research activity that involves minors can continue.
- Athletics recruitment events are an exception to these requirements and may be held in person as long as requirements for in-person events are followed, including convening no more than 25 people, maintaining social distancing, and requiring the wearing of masks at all times.
- Programs that traditionally are delivered in person on campus should proactively establish timelines for communicating with their participant populations about plans for Fall term and 2020-21.