Order Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Supplies
Procurement and Payment Services is purchasing general personal protective equipment (PPE) to support a phased return to campus. These items include:
- Welcome kit (bag with hand sanitizer and two re-usable masks)
- Re-usable cloth mask
- Personal size hand sanitizer (4 ounces)
- Disposable three-ply surgical masks
- Office hand sanitizer pump bottle (16 ounces)
- Vinyl gloves (to be used for occasional cleaning of office work spaces, not for continuously wearing in labs)
- Disinfectant wipes
To order any of the above supplies, please click on the link below and fill out the order form, which will route to Procurement and Payment Services.
Orders will be delivered on either Tuesdays or Fridays.
- At this time, these supplies will be distributed to departments and schools at no charge.
- These items are for employees while they are working on campus.
- Orders should be placed by staff representing entire offices, and quantities should reflect those needed to support all staff working in those offices. Orders should not be placed by individuals for supplies only needed for their personal use.
- Please request reasonable quantities. Ordering a stockpile will affect others from obtaining items that are already in short supply. Procurement plans to keep these items in stock to support campus into the fall, so additional orders can be placed in the future when more supplies are needed.
- For the research community, three-ply disposable masks can be obtained from one of the Fisher stockrooms on both campuses. Also, hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray are available from Research Safety on each campus.
If you have any questions, contact Procurement at firstname.lastname@example.org.