Schedule an appointment to be tested at locations on the Evanston or Chicago campus. Both symptomatic and asymptomatic testing require appointments.
Evanston Campus Locations
- Asymptomatic testing will occur at the Jacobs Center (2001 Sheridan Road)
- Symptomatic testing will occur at NUHS (Searle Hall, 633 Emerson Street)
- Symptomatic testing for faculty/staff will occur at the Northwestern Medicine Immediate Care Center (1704 Maple Avenue, Suite 100)
Chicago Campus Locations
- Asymptomatic testing will occur at 345 Superior Street
- Symptomatic testing will occur at either the Northwestern Medicine drive-through tent at the Lavin Pavilion, or the Streeterville Immediate Care Center (635 N. Dearborn Street)
The following testing site locations near the Evanston campus have been identified for your convenience. Note that requirements vary by testing site, and you may be required to obtain a test order from your primary care physician. Some locations may charge for testing and/or a physician’s evaluation of your symptoms. Please refer to the information provided by each site prior to visiting.
IDPH Harwood Heights
State of Illinois drive-thru testing site. No appointment required but limited capacity.
- 6959 West Forest Preserve Drive, Chicago.
- Phone: 1-800-889-3931
NorthShore University Health System
Testing available by appointment with doctor’s order.
- Multiple Evanston locations including 2650 Ridge Avenue and 1729 Benson Avenue
- Phone: 847-432-5849
Erie Evanston Skokie Health Center
Testing available to existing patients, by appointment only.
- 1285 Hartrey Avenue, Evanston.
- Phone: 312-666-3494
AMITA Health St. Francis Hospital Outpatient Testing Site
Drive-through testing available with doctor’s order.
- 355 Ridge Avenue, Evanston.
- Phone: 855.692.6482
Howard Brown Health
No appointment needed
- Multiple locations, including 6500 N. Clark Street, Chicago.
- Phone: 773-388-1600
AHS Family Health Center
Drive-through testing available with doctor’s order, by appointment only.
- 8800 Lockwood Avenue, Skokie.
- Phone: 1-800-597-5077
Physicians Immediate Care Clinics
Curbside evaluation and testing available.
- Multiple locations, including 6140 North Broadway, Chicago.
- Phone: Varies by location