Class Schedules and Registration
- Undergraduate Spring Quarter pre-registration will take place March 3 and March 4.
- Undergraduate registration will begin the week of March 8, except those in the School of Professional Studies (SPS).
- Registration will begin for Evanston graduate programs, except those in the Kellogg School of Management and the School of Professional Studies (SPS), on March 8.
- Students in for-credit programs in SPS will register beginning February 22.
- Students in the Kellogg School of Management, Pritzker School of Law, Feinberg School of Medicine have received information directly from their programs about registration/bidding and class schedule publication timelines.
The full Spring Quarter class schedule will be available in CAESAR on February 24, including a list of courses to be taught, instructors, and teaching mode for quarter-based programs except those in the Kellogg School of Management and the School of Professional Studies. Those schedules will be published in advance of their registration and bidding timelines. Class schedules will clearly identify which courses will have in-person components and which will be remote, whether synchronous or asynchronous.