Class Schedules and Registration
- Undergraduate Winter Quarter pre-registration will take place Thursday, November 19 and Friday, November 20.
- Undergraduate registration will begin the week of November 23, except those in the School of Professional Studies (SPS),.
- Registration will begin for Evanston graduate programs, except those in the Kellogg School of Management and the School of Professional Studies (SPS), on November 30.
- Students in for-credit programs in SPS will register beginning November 16.
- Students in the Kellogg School of Management will hear directly from their school about Winter Quarter bidding.
- Students in the Pritzker School of Law will begin bidding for Spring Semester classes November 6. Details are forthcoming about MSL and Spring Semester bidding.
- Students in the Feinberg School of Medicine and the Executive MBA program in Kellogg receive information directly from their programs about registration and class schedule publication timelines.
The full Winter Quarter class schedule will be available in CAESAR November 13 including a list of courses to be taught, instructors, and teaching mode for quarter-based programs except those in the Kellogg School of Management and the School of Professional Studies. Those schedules will be published in advance of their registration and bidding timelines. Class schedules will clearly identify which courses will have in-person components and which will be remote, whether synchronous or asynchronous.