Class Schedules and Registration
- June 2 – The preliminary Fall 2021 class schedule becomes available on CAESAR. The schedule includes course name, instructor and some meeting information. Class modalities will be published later. Information is subject to change.
- July 12 – A registration hold will be placed on students who have not completed the COVID-19 Vaccination Form. Once this form is submitted, the registration hold will be removed.
- August 9 – Additional class details, such as class modalities and room assignments, are published in the class schedule. Students can begin putting classes in their CAESAR shopping carts.
- August 16 & 17 – Returning undergraduates pre-register.
- August 19 & 20, 23 & 24 – Returning graduate and undergraduate students register.
- After September 1 – New students register.
- September 11 – Fall Quarter bills are available.
- October 1 – Fall Quarter payments are due.
The full Fall Quarter class schedule is available in CAESAR, including a list of courses to be taught, instructors and some meeting information for quarter-based programs except those in the Kellogg School of Management, Feinberg School of Medicine clinical programs and the School of Professional Studies.