Class Schedules and Registration
- Fall Quarter undergraduate pre-registration will begin August 17.
- Registration will begin for quarter-based programs, except those in the Kellogg School of Management and the School of Professional Studies (SPS), the week of August 24.
- Students in for-credit programs in SPS will register in the first week of August.
- Students in the Kellogg School of Management and the Pritzker School of Law will begin bidding for Fall classes at the end of July. Details are forthcoming from each of these schools.
- Students in the Feinberg School of Medicine and the Executive MBA program in Kellogg will receive information directly from their programs about registration and class schedule publication timelines.
Basic class schedules, including a list of courses to be taught, instructors, and teaching mode for quarter-based programs except those in the Kellogg School of Management and the School of Professional Studies will be published on the Class Descriptions page on July 22. The full class schedule will be available in CAESAR August 10.
Class schedules will clearly identify which courses will have in-person components and which will be remote, whether synchronous or asynchronous.