Drop-In Advising with NCA
NCA offers daily drop-in hours hours to connect with our team for quick career-related questions and guidance. Drop-in hours are available virtually via Live Chat or in-person at our main office at 620 Lincoln Street.
Fall Quarter 2021 Hours
Monday – Friday from 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Live Chat (Virtual): Monday- September 13 – Friday, December 17, 2021
- Live Chat will be cancelled for the Thanksgiving holiday on November 25 & 26
- In-Person: Tuesday, September 21-Friday, December 3, 2021
- In-Person Drop-In hours will not be available during the week of Thanksgiving from November 22-26
What questions can I ask?
During drop-in advising you can ask a member of our team quick questions, tips and for resources related to
- Navigating NCA services
- Job/Internship Searching
- Negotiating Offers
- Writing resumes and cover letters
You will have 15-20 minutes for your drop-in session. For longer questions or more detailed feedback, you may be referred to schedule an appointment with a member of the NCA team or to utilize one of our online resources.
NCA Live Chat is an open forum, so do not share confidential information in the main thread. Our team member will move you to a private chat thread in order to answer sensitive questions or provide document reviews.