Identity-based Career Resources
NCA is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that supports the career needs of all Northwestern students. The information on the pages below provides specific advice and electronic resources based on gender, race, ethnicity, ability, sexual orientation, citizenship, first-generation status and military service.
We recognize that there is intersectionality in our identities and encourage you to explore the information on all of these pages that is relevant to your background. We also encourage you to meet with a member of the NCA team for further discussion about the relationship between your identity and career development.
These resources are meant to supplement the valuable information about job/internship searching and exploring careers that can be found on other pages of our website. If there is a valuable resource that you do not see listed, please share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career Resources for Students of Color
- Career Resources for LGBTQ+ students
- Career Resources for Students with Disabilities
- Career Resources for DACA/Undocumented Students
- Career Resources for First Generation and/or Lower Income Students [page under construction]
- Career Resources for Women
- Career Resources for Veterans