Plan Your Career
Now that you've studied abroad, learn how to maximize your international experience as part of your career and/or graduate school plans. Watch our webinar "How to get away with study abroad" and leverage your study abroad experience for career opportunities.
Accessing the Webinar
View the 10-minute PowerPoint webinar:
Note: Make sure to have your volume turned up. To begin the webinar click on the "Slide Show" tab in the top menu and choose "Play from Start".
- Interviewing with the STAR method
- Overview of transferable skills
- Personal reflection on acquired skills
Webinar Learning Outcomes
The webinar will provide you with tools to help you define your study abroad experience for employers, graduate and professional schools, by:
- Identifying skills acquired abroad.
- Articulating your experiences and skills gained abroad on resumes, cover letters and personal statements.
- Employing the STAR method to translate international experiences in ways that are applicable to the employment opportunity.