Skip to main content

Replacing Your Card

If your card is lost or stolen, you must notify the Wildcard Office immediately. If your Wildcard has been activated to act as your U.S. Bank ATM/debit card, notify U.S. Bank at 800-US-BANKS (872-2657).

You will be charged a $15 replacement fee for a new card ($25 for Indala contactless smartcard). If it has been damaged, it must be turned into the Wildcard Office to avoid a $15 replacement fee. If your card has been demagnitized, it must be re-encoded in the Wildcard Office.

Emeritus Faculty: If you have questions or need to replace your Wildcard, please contact Art Monge in the Wildcard Office at or 847-467-3135.

Back to top